ChatBox

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Aashish refuses to promote his film

Actor Aashish Chowdhry has refused to promote his film Rama Rama Kya Hai Drama which also has Rajpal Yadav, Neha Dhupia and Amrita Arora.

The actor claims to have found out that the film has turned out to be very different from the script narrated to him, and that the filmmakers actually shot some scenes without his knowledge. “

This is one film I really wish I’d not taken up,” said the actor when contacted. “

The story narrated to me was very different. There was a lot done behind my back to comply with the producer’s muses and we all felt really cheated.

As a professional, I’ve completed the film but from now have nothing to do with it,” says Aashish. Looks like the drama has begun.

Source: timesofindia.indiatimes.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan