ChatBox

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jennifer Lopez won't go naked

Jennifer Lopez says she won’t go naked for any future movie roles.

JLo confesses she feels uncomfortable doing nude scenes, but had to do some at the start of her career.

"In the beginning I did some and I was really lucky because they would cut my scenes out - so there is only one out there or something like that," the singer/actress revealed on Parkinson.

"I'm not comfortable with it, I'll be honest with you - not at this point in my career. I love the idea of being a bold actress and I am quite fearless when I work but there is just something about it that just feels not quite right to me - a bit exploiting."

Lopez also says although she dislikes sex scenes, they’re necessary in movies.

"You can't get rid of those. It's part of relationships but it's how you shoot that - they are always a little bit uncomfortable because you have to be intimate with somebody you're not intimate with."

A spokesperson for Jennifer's husband, Marc Anthony, yesterday dimissed reports the actress was pregnant.

Source: http://www.chocolatemagazine.co.uk/news.php?article=1236

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan