ChatBox

Friday, September 28, 2007

Kate Nash: 'I'm The New Posh Spice'

Kate Nash has labelled herself as the new Posh Spice in response to being called a chav in the press.

The 'Mouthwash' singer seemingly wants to dispel all the Lily Allen comparisons, instead seeing herself on a much higher level.

She said: "I think the press really wanted me to be a chav because of the way I sing. I'm way too articulate to be a chav. I'm the new Posh, me."

In the interview with The Star, she continued that she thinks she's just an ordinary girl, adding: "I think it's nice to have a girl who isn't standardly pretty and thin in magazines.

"It's good to have someone with beliefs and principles, who isn't afraid to say what they think. I like to be positive and well-behaved. Good with a bit of sass. I've been brought up well by my family. I respect things and I think it's a good way to be."

"I've worked in Nando's preparing hundreds of chickens. And even though I hated it, I realised for some people that's their life and they have to pay the bills. It teaches you life lessons and keeps you grounded."

Source: www.musicrooms.net

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan