ChatBox

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halle felt like a coward when she was a girl...


Oscar winner Halle Berry has opened up about her troubled childhood and said she had to endure watching her father beat her sister and mother.

The actress says she is guilty she couldn't do anything to stop that, mirror.co.uk reports.

She said: “It was the worst year of my life. The hard part for me was that he never abused me. I felt like a coward because I didn’t do anything and couldn't do anything.”

Berry grew up in Cleveland with her mother and father until her parents divorced when she was four. But her father moved back when she was 10 because her mother thought she needed a father figure.

Source: mumbaimirror.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan