ChatBox

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kelly not ready to wed Billy Zane


The sexy Strictly Come Dancing competitor has been engaged to the Titanic star since February 2005, but is in no hurry to tie the knot.

Kelly Brook is happy to ‘live in sin’ with fiancĂ© Billy Zane.

The sexy Strictly Come Dancing competitor has been engaged to the Titanic star since February 2005, but is in no hurry to tie the knot.

Kelly says, “We are still engaged. I love Billy and my family have really got to know him. We’re just happily living in sin until we make the decision to go through with it. I love my relationship with Billy. It hasn’t always been easy, and we’ve really tested each other sometimes.”

The 27-year-old actress is happier than ever now she has realised her dream, and bought a farm with Billy in the Kent countryside. She adds, “Our relationship works for us, which is all I really care about. I’ve gone from hanging out on beaches to being up to my knees in mud on a farm, and I’ve never been happier, because I’m home. I’m not in a rush to get married or have kids, because I see so much of my nieces and nephews. I’m getting all the baby joy, just without the sleepless nights!”

Source: timesofindia.indiatimes.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan