ChatBox

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lippi cools Valencia talk

Former Italy coach Marcello Lippi is not interested in becoming Valencia's new boss.

The Spanish side are looking for a new manager after parting company with Quique Sanchez Flores on Sunday in the wake of the 3-0 defeat at Sevilla.

Reports have linked Lippi with the Mestalla job, but the veteran coach said: "I don't know where these stories have come from.

"I haven't spoken to anyone at Valencia and I have never said I would be interested in moving there.

"At the moment I am only thinking about spending more time in Italy with my family. There will come a time when I will return to work, but right now I am in no hurry."

Source: football.co.uk

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan