ChatBox

Friday, September 21, 2007

Vanessa Anne Hudgens has crush on Matt Damon

Vanessa Anne Hudgens has revealed she has a crush on Hollywood star Matt Damon.

The teen actress, who reportedly just split from her High School Musical co-star Zac Efron, says she was totally starstruck when she met 36-year-old Damon in 2003.

"I was 14-years-old and I met him. I completely freaked out. I did to him what my fans do to me. I was like, 'Ohmigosh, I love you so much, can I have your autograph?'" Hudgens says.

The teen starlet is currently caught up in a naked photo scandal after racy pics of her leaked on the internet.

Vanessa Hudgens apologised to her fans and said she was “embarrassed” by the naked picture.

Source: http://www.chocolatemagazine.co.uk

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan