ChatBox

Friday, September 26, 2008

Love sans borders

Former Miss India Sayali Bhagat and Pakistan cricket team captain Shoaib Malik will play the lead actors in director Wilson Louis's next film. Although Sayali and Shoaib have been romantically involved for almost six months, they have always denied their relationship.

Sayali is already working with Louis in a film titled Shout. When he learnt about their relationship, he asked them to star together in his next film and they both agreed.

The yet untitled film is a love story in which Shoaib will play a cricketer and Sayali will play a Miss India. The film will go on the floors sometime next year after Shoaib's dates are finalised after working out his cricket commitments.

When contacted, Vinith Handa, Sayali's business manager and supervising producer of the film, said, "Yes, the project is being planned. We will formally announce the film soon."

Director Wilson Louis gave us more details about the film. "I was in Panchgani shooting for my supernatural thriller Shout when I heard of Sayali's romantic involvement with Shoaib. I then spoke to Sayali's business manager Vinith Handa who is also a supervising producer for my film and told him that I'd like to meet Shoaib.

I met Shoaib at a suburban five star hotel and narrated a love story that I had in mind. Shoaib is known to be an introvert, but we clicked immediately.

As a director, during the narration I come to know if a certain actor is interested in the film or not. I realised that Shoaib was keen to star in my film. I told him very clearly that he has to play himself in the film." To confirm that he is doing the film, Shoaib sent a confirmation letter to Louis about a week ago.

"I am more than happy that Shoaib has agreed to work with me. Right now, I am in the process of finalising my script after which we will take care of other things. Sayali will play a beauty pageant winner in the film, which is a love story. It's a story about a couple who till the very end do not know if they love each other or not. I can promise that the climax of the film is very unique. I will start shooting for the film after I finish my current film, Shout," added Louis.

When contacted, Sayali Bhagat said, "I am very flattered. It's a wonderful script."When asked about the status of her relationship with Shoaib, she said, "I am extremely close to Shoaib but it is too early to talk about love and relationships."

Source: mumbaimirror.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan