ChatBox

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Amanda Alexis Lee PHOTOS!

More Photo >>

PHOTOS! Here are pictures of today’s LALATE hottie, Amanda Alexis Lee. Amanda Alexis Lee was a Maxim Hometown Hottie representing Dallas Texas. You have to love Southern Girls.

Here are Amanda’s stats then for Maxim:
Height: 5′6″
Weight: 118 lbs.
Measurements: 34-24-35
Profession: Model
Favorite Sports Team: Dallas Cowboys

Amanda takes poll dancing lessons. Drool:

“What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about?: I take pole dancing classes. I heard Carmen Electra talkin about it and decided to give it a try. It’s sexy, eccentric and a great workout. I just love it!”

Any Piercings or tattoos?:

“A dancer on my back, a little mistake in college. I’m going to put a cross over it.”

Check her out online here and here


Source: news.lalate.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan