ChatBox

Thursday, March 26, 2009

You're Nothing But a Pack of Cards

I had a bad day. My broadband connection did not work for a few hours. I so wanted to blog about what people are searching for. So anyway, on top of the searches today is "You're nothing but a Pack of Cards". What's with this phrase? Not much an Alice in Wonderland fan, I was for a while in confusion about what the sentence "You're Nothing But a Pack of Cards" is all about. Then I remember, thanks to some online blog posts that it's a quotation from Alice in Wonderland.

What I could not figure out is why people suddenly start to search for the phrase? Are they looking for the meaning or is there some other reason. If you know drop a comment here. Please don't spam. Let's share information about "You're Nothing but a pack of Cards", shall we?


Source: inday-stories.blogspot.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan