ChatBox

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Belly Bandit - Someone ran away with my baby belly!


If you’ve had a baby, you’ve experienced the post-birth look my friend likes to call the Grimace. It feels gross and it looks gross. Of course, it’s all worth it, but it never hurts to try a little something - anything, really - that is purported to make you both feel and look better. Belly wrapping has been around for centuries, practiced by many cultures around the world. Belly Bandit™ has put a modern spin to it by creating a soft, seamless and tagless wrap that helps new mamas by shrinking the uterus, reduce bloating caused by water retention and providing the back support and confidence you need to walk upright like the human you used to feel like.

I had my baby a couple of weeks before my Belly Bandit arrived in the mail but have been wearing it since I got it and it certainly seems to be helping. Not only does it make me feel better and more secure with walking post-cesarean but my tummy seems a little tighter each day than it did at the same time with my previous births. It also helps me feel more confident and to remember to sit upright when I’m nursing or rocking my little one.

The compression wrap can be used a day after delivery to help reduce swelling of the uterus and bloating from water retention. The stretchy Velcro bound wrap is available in three different styles, Original ($40), Couture ($50), and Bamboo ($60) and can be worn for six to eight weeks post-birth. Buy it online. - by Shannon


Source: theopinionatedparent.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan