ChatBox

Thursday, March 5, 2009

taylor swift csi: Taylor Swift Gets Her 'CSI' Cameo -- But Does She Die?



Taylor Swift has always dreamed of dying on "CSI." The girl is admittedly obsessed with the show.

"I'm so excited, because I'm going to freak out and probably cry when I meet all my favorite characters," she told CBS News before filming her cameo. "I'm so excited [for it], and I can't wait."

In the episode, which airs Thursday (March 5) at 9 p.m. ET on CBS, Swift plays Haley Jones, a teen whose parents own a seedy, murder-ridden motel. The episode follows Haley over a course of a year and ends with tragic consequences.

The show's look and editing have always intrigued Swift, a longtime "CSI" fan.

"With 'CSI: Las Vegas,' it kind of pairs up all of the things that I'm obsessed with, other than music," she said about her passion for video editing. "When I see really cool editing and really cool effects done, I admire it, and I like to go back and watch it again."

The self-proclaimed "geek," added, "I also love the whole crime-scene aspect of it, of figuring things out and analyzing."

Although all anyone knows is that the episode will be tragic in some way, there's no word on whether Swift's character will live or die. If Swift has her way, she certainly would prefer death. "I've always joked around with my record label and my mom and everybody — all my friends know that my dream is to die on 'CSI,' " she said. "I've always wanted to be one of the characters on there that they're trying to figure out what happened to."

Source: mtv.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan