ChatBox

Sunday, March 8, 2009

BOUND BY A SECRET

One of my favorite books is IDA MAE TUTWEILER AND THE TRAVELING TEA PARTY by Ginnie Siena Bivona. I've read this book over and over and have sent copies to my dearest friends.

Showing tonight on the Hallmark Channel is a movie called Bound by a Secret starring Meredith Baxter and Lesley Ann Warren that is based on this book.

I cheated and found the movie online - I couldn't wait until tonight to watch it. Truth is, I was afraid I couldn't stay awake long enough to see it!

The movie was good - a real tear jerker. It was a lot different than the book, but the general idea of the two best friends carried through. And Ginnie was even in one scene!

Having carried on a written correspondence with Ginnie, I consider her a friend. And I'm so happy to see this movie produced. Hopefully, it will bring more people to her book.

This book and movie might not appeal to everyone. But if you like stories about family and friends, please watch. And read the book. It might be a little hard to find, but Ginnie has copies available at her website.


Source: lynneslittlecorner.blogspot.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan