ChatBox

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Old Navy Weekly - coupons

Project Refocus
I survived my 1st day without buying anything. Yay! I admit it's not easy to make new habits. The most difficult challenge was to not look around eBay for J Crew items. I also almost got lost on Etsy, but caught myself.
*********************************************************

Old Navy has created a website for their weekly promos. If you click on the items pictured, they pop up and show the special sale price.

The trick is to click on other places in the boxes and find coupons that you can print and use in-store only. Apparently here are limited coupons each day or week. I clicked on one particular area and it said the coupon was no longer available, but it didn't reveal how much it was for. I was able to find a 10% coupon and a 15% coupon. You only get to print one. I didn't get that far, but you savvy shoppers that want to will.

Bottomline -- while they are running this promo, don't go into Old Navy without first trying to print a coupon for additional savings. It is good on any purchase which means you will save an additional percentage on top of any sale prices.

Also, I know Banana Republic is offering an extra 10% in-stores and online through April 5th if you use your BR or Luxe card. If you have an ON card, they may have the same promo at ON.


Source: gigisgoneshopping.blogspot.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan