ChatBox

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gmail Problems

Contacts & Settings
I am a new member of this forum so please excuse if I am posting in the wrong place.

I cannot open my Contacts list nor can I open my settings area nor can I edit my labels. When I click on them the "Loading" notification comes up but nothing happens and I have waited a long time for something to happen. This has been happening for 3 + days now.

Can someone please help me out or direct me to a place where I can talk directly with someone at the Helpdesk. I have searched the help areas in gmail and can find nothing about this challenge and cannot find a way of contacting gmail help directly.

Thanks for your help.

UPDATE

Ok, I went to Mozilla Firefox and loaded gmail there and have no problems getting my contacts or settings or labels. I am on Vista and have always used Internet Explorer. Up until a few days ago I have had no problems at all. So does anyone think it is a Vista problem or what?



Source: googlecommunity.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan