ChatBox

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hush...Hush Sweet Charlotte


The husband and I have a "date" tonight. The daughter is overnighting with some friends so we are going to veg out, eat some really good local pizza and watch Hush...Hush Sweet Charlotte with Bette Davis. It's on Turner Classic Movies tonight at 8pm. I'm really looking forward to it. We watch quite a lot of old movies on TCM, but have never seen this one. I think it's a wee bit on the scary side, but I like the old scary movies.

I've never seen a modern horror movie...unless you'd consider Fargo a horror movie. Modern horror movies simply don't appeal to me. I already have enough weirdo dreams and nightmares without filling my head with that nonsense. The old scary movies are fabulous though. Not a lot of blood and guts or bizarre twisted evil...just good old psychological suspense and entertainment. Can't wait to see it. Hope it's good.


Source: aboutbeautyblog.blogspot.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan