ChatBox

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Patrick McDermott

Patrick McDermott is a friend of mine that I promised I would blog about. He didn’t even really know what the hell a blog was exactly but that’s what makes him great! My good ole buddy Patrick McDermott is a terrific guitar player and like all guitar players who are really good, he wants at least some recognition. Well, when I told him how many visitors a day this blog gets he almost fell over. “Dude! You could be famouns! Actually, you could make me famous!!!” he exclaimed. I showed him my stats and when he saw that I was getting close to 100,000 visits a month he got excited and wanted me to tell the world about his prowess with the guitar. So here it goes, Patrick McDermott is from Massachusetts near springfield in a little town called Bondsville. He plays blues guitar just as good as any big name you could ever think of. He is a guitar teacher and doesn’t play in a band but I’ve watched him play and he is terrific. Kind of like Chopin who also didn’t play out much but was rumored to give rousing performances to his students one on one. Hats off to Patrick McDermott


Source: cabletiesusa.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan