ChatBox

Monday, December 10, 2007

I want to be Devdas' Paro: Tata Young

She may have made Dhoom sound like Doom but Thai pop sensation Tata Young counts it the as the most important experience of her life.

“I was inspired by Hindi film music so it is kind of apt that one of my biggest successes – the song Dhoom Machale – came from Bollywood,” said Tata on a recent visit to Delhi.

Singing, however, is just a part of her CV. “I enjoy doing all – modelling, acting and singing. But I feel my voice can do more miracles than acting and modelling,” she added.

But despite that, she believes she can do more in the acting department in Bollywood. “I’m a big fan of Shah Rukh and Amitabh Bachchan. I have watched a few Bollywood movies and I find them to be very entertaining as they include a lot of dance and music. I will never forget my experience working with Abhishek Bachchan in Dhoom . He is a very friendly and hardworking person.”

Ask about her dream role in Bollywood, and pat comes the reply, “One of my all time favourite Bollywood movies is Devdas . I especially liked that one scene in the movie where Paro is seen running with her saree sweeping across the floor. I would like to play the same character. And I want to work with SRK, he is so hot!”

Source: timesofindia.indiatimes.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan