ChatBox

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Rock and role, soniye!

Prachi Desai aka Bani of Kasamh Se is making all the right moves as far as her career goes. The latest is that she has been signed opposite Farhan Akhtar in the film Rock On. Farhan, too, will make his acting debut in Rock On.

Rock On is being produced by Farhan and close aide, Ritesh Sidhwani. Sidhwani says, “Yes, it is true that Prachi will play the female lead opposite Farhan in Rock On. The film has a contemporary theme and its USP is its music. We intend to finish shooting for the film by March 2008.”

Needless to say, Prachi is excited about her big Bollywood break. The only words that she's able to mutter when asked about her film are 'great', 'fantastic', 'superb'. Finally, she says, “I am very happy to start my career in Bollywood with such a big film. I play the female lead. The offer was so good that I just had to say 'yes'. Farhan is fantastic filmmaker and it is a great opportunity to be able to work with him. I am lucky to be chosen for the film.”

Looking back, she says, “My performance in Kasamh Se has been widely appreciated. Then Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa came my way, which was also quite good. This is the best period in my life and I am enjoying the phase.”

The film will be directed by Abhishek Kapoor. It will be produced by Farhan and Ritesh Sidhwani’s Excel Entertainment.

• I am happy to start my career in Bollywood with such a big film – Prachi Desai

Source: mumbaimirror.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan