ChatBox

Monday, December 3, 2007

Rihanna won't pose in the buff

Rihanna is too scared to pose nude.

The stunning 19-year-old singer is famous for her raunchy music videos, but says she won’t be tempted to pose nude — regardless of the amount of money she was offered.

She says, “I am only 19! My mother would kill me if I posed nude!” A source close to the singer added Rihanna’s new boyfriend Josh Hartnett wouldn’t be too happy about his Barbados-born girlfriend stripping off for an adult magazine.

The source said, “Josh really wants to date someone sweet and innocent that he can take home to his parents. If Rihanna decided to pose nude, it would destroy the whole image she is building for herself as a singer and as a girlfriend.

” While Rihanna has vowed never to strip naked for a photoshoot, she is happy to be seen as a ‘sexy’ star. She adds, “Let’s just say I want to do things my way. I can be stubborn. If someone wants to force me to do something, I’ll end up doing the exact opposite.”

Source: timesofindia.indiatimes.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan