ChatBox

Monday, December 3, 2007

Kangana on a roll!

Kangana Ranaut is on a high.

In one week, she got praises from two unexpected quarters. The first was from Bollywood heartthrob Madhuri Dixit, who in an interview rated Kangana as one of her favourite actresses. And then, her school in Chandigarh last week invited her for a felicitation that had the Bollywood hottie misty and choked with emotion. She was astonished to find she had a fan following there that went delirious to have her back at school!

Of Madhuri’s feedback, Kangana was ecstatic. "My dad called me up all excited. It’s really an honour that Madhuri thinks highly of my performances. I have loved her in all her films. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Even if I have an ounce of what she’s got in terms of beauty and talent, I will be grateful to God," gushed Kangana.

As a student Kangana was good at science and her teachers, including her parents hoped she would become a doctor someday. Instead, the lissome beauty pursued her Bollywood dream. Of the Chandigarh felicitation, Kangana said, "It was an emotional trip. Everything out there, the walls, playground, the school garden, and most importantly my teachers, transported me back to my days of innocence. I haven’t experienced college, so school life will always remain the best years of my life. It was lovely to see people cheering for me."

The actress, who made a smashing debut in Anurag Basu’s Gangster, said her teachers were initially shocked that a science student could chuck up everything for an uncertain career in the glam world. "They don’t understand this field, so it’s natural to be apprehensive, but today they are so proud of me," said Kangana.

Source: timesofindia.indiatimes.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan