ChatBox

Monday, December 3, 2007

A Priceless Gift

Kashmera Shah's boyfriend Krushna Abhishek gave her a huge surprise on her birthday, last Saturday. While she was getting ready for her birthday party at a suburban night club, Krushna closed her eyes and asked her to guess what he had bought for her. Kashmera made several guesses but could not guess what her gift was.

Krushna gifted her a dress worth Rs 95,000. But, what made the gift even more special for Kashmera was that it was the same outfit that she had liked when she had visited a high-end boutique a week before her birthday. She, however, did not buy the dress as she found it too expensive.

Kashmera says, "I had seen this dress at a boutique in Breach Candy. But when I got to know it's price, I backed out. I don't buy such expensive outfits. I had casually told Krushna that I had liked that dress, but I didn't know that he'll buy it for me!"

Naturally, Kashmera wore the same dress to the party. "I was getting into my usual Western wear. But once I got the gift in hand, I couldn't resist wearing it immediately," Kashmera adds.

On date, Kashmera and Krushna are contesting in Nach Baliye 3. Krushna hosted Kashmera'sparty. "This is Krush's biggest present so far. I am overwhelmed," says Kashmera.

Source: mumbaimirror.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan